To be attacked by the enemy is not a bad thing, but a good thing. 被敌人反对是好事，不是坏事。(作主语)
He asked to be kept informed about developments. 他要求随时向他报告发展情况。(作宾语)
The points to be discussed can be brought under three main headings. 所论各点可以归为三个主要方面。(作定语)
He knocked at the window to be let in. 他敲敲窗户要进来。(作状语)
The case was too heavy to be carried by a child. 箱子太重了，孩子搬不动。(作状语)
The medicine is to be taken three times a day, preferably before meals. 这药一天吃三次，最好饭前吃。(作表语)
He said that he wished it to be published in its present form. 他说他希望以其现有的形式出版。(作宾语补足语)
No harm seems to have been done. 似乎没有造成损失。
2. be going to后接被动结构。如：
The meeting is going to be put off. 会议将要延期。
3. ought to后接被动结构。如：
Such activities ought to be prohibited. 这种活动应当禁止。
4. has to, have to, had to后接被动结构。如：
He broke his leg during the match and had to be carried off. 他在比赛中撞断了腿而被抬走。
5. be about (due) to后接被动结构。如：
The work is about to be finished. 这工作即将完成。
I saw him being taken away by the police. 我看到他正被警察带走。(作宾补)
The building being repaired is our library. 正在维修的那座楼是我们的图书馆。(作定语)
Being written in haste, the composition is full of mistakes. 这篇文章仓卒写就，故错误百出。(作状语)
Having been invited to speak, I’ll start making preparations tomorrow. 因为邀请我去讲话，我明天就得做准备。
Being lost can be a terrifying experience. 迷路可能是一种很可怕的经历。(作主语)
He dyed his beard to avoid being recognized. 他染了胡子，以免我们认出他。(作宾语)
The safe showed no signs of having been touched. 保险箱没有被人动过的痕迹。
Cars parked illegally will be removed. 非法停的车要被拉走。(作定语)
Her job was to take care of the wounded soldier. 她的工作就是照料这个伤员。(作定语)
Never touch an electric wire when it is broken. 绝不要动断了的电线。(作表语)
In came the first runner, closely followed by the second. 第一位赛跑者进来了，紧跟着第二位也进来了。(作状语)
I couldn’t make myself heard above the noise. 我的声音被喧闹声淹没了。(作宾语补足语)
I don’t speak good French, but I can make myself understood. 我说不好法语，但我能使别人听懂我的话。(作宾语补足语)
01. We looked everywhere for the keys, but they are nowhere _________.
A. to find B. to have found C. to be found D. being found
02. It remains _________ whether the operation was successful.
A. seen B. to be seen C. seeing D. to see
03. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out—I don’t want _________ like this.
A. to see B. to be seeing C. to be seen D. being seen
04. A railway station is no place for a child _________ alone at night.
A. leave B. leaving C. to be leaving D. to be left
05. —Do you have anything _________, Professor Smith? —No, thanks.
A. to type B. typing C. to be typed D. being typed
06. The case against Mr. White is said _________ tomorrow.
A. to hear B. being heard C. to be heard D. being heard
07. She got there _________ that they had gone on holiday.
A. only to be told B. only telling C. only told D. only having told
08. _________ wherever you go is the price you pay for being famous.
A. Being recognized B. To have recognized
C. Recognizing D. Having recognized
09. After _________ the flight would be delayed, we made other arrangements.
A. informing B. being informed C. to inform D. to be informed
10. He was taken to hospital after _________ by a car.
A. being hit B. to be hit C. having hit D. to be hitting
11.—They’ll get their money back.
—I should hope so too, after _________ like that.
A. being treated B. to be treated C. treating D. treated
12. While shopping, people sometimes can’t help _________ into buying something they don’t really need.
A. to persuade B. persuading C. being persuaded D. be persuaded
13. The whisky is bottled here before _________ abroad.
A. sent B. sending C. being sent D. having sent
14. I found I could easily make myself _________ by using sign language.
A. understood B. understand C. to understand D. being understood
15. The meeting, _________ over five thousand people, welcomed the Chinese delegation.
A. attending B. to be attending C. being attended D. attended by
16. The window _________ in the storm has now been repaired.
A. broken B. to break C. being broken D. having broken
17. I think the party was great, all things _________—I mean we didn’t have much time to prepare and no help, but it still went well.
A. considering B. considered C. to consider D. being considered
18. _________ in his car, the pop singer waved to the crowd.
A. Seating B. Seated C. To seat D. Being seated
19. All the afternoon he worked with the door _________.
A. was locked B. locked C. locking D. being locked
20. It can be cheaper to buy a new washing machine than to get your old one _________.
A. repaired B. to repair C. repairing D. having repaired
【答案】01—05 CBCDC 06—10 CAABA 11—15 ACCAD 16—20 ABBBA