通常以"人"作宾语的及物动词

发布时间:2022-04-24T11:44:26 英语语法

通常以人作宾语的及物动词  

以下及物动词通常以“人”作宾语;若用于被动语态,则其主语应是指“人”的:

anger  

His speech angered the audience. 他的讲话激怒了观众。

He was angered by the selfishness of the others. 他因为别人的自私而发怒。

brief  

The company has briefed a top lawyer to defend it. 公司已将案件委托给最好的律师进行辩护。

The Prime Minister was fully briefed before the meeting. 首相在会议前已掌握了详尽资料。

comfort  

We comforted her as best we could. 我们尽量安慰她。

The child ran to its mother to be comforted. 孩子跑到母亲身边以求得到安慰。

contact  

I’m anxious to contact your brother. 我急于和你兄弟取得联系。

I’ve been trying to contact him, but l haven’t managed to. 我试图同他联系,但未能成功。

You can always contact me on 0325642. 你可以经常用0325642这个电话号码与我联系。

frighten  

Don’t say this. You frighten me. 别说这个了。你把我吓了一跳。

The bully’s threatening remarks frightened the child. 那恶棍威胁的话把小孩吓坏了。  

interest  

This has ceased to interest me. 这不再使我感兴趣。

His joke didn’t interest me. 他的笑话并不使我感到兴趣。

I saw something in the paper which might interest you. 我在报上看到一样可能使你感兴趣的东西。

shock  

Her refusal shocked us to the core. 她拒绝后我们大吃一惊。

He shocked the whole company by resigning. 他辞职的消息全公司都感到震惊。

suit  

Would sometime next month suit you? 您看下个月什么时候合适吗?

If it will suit you, I’ll change the date of our meeting. 如果对你合适,我将改变会议的日期。
surprise  

His failure to pass the examination surprised us. 他的落榜是使我们吃惊的。

Sophia’s having seen them did not surprise us. 索菲亚看见了他们,并不使我们感到惊讶。

tease  

I said it just to tease her. 我说这件事只是想逗她罢了。

It was cruel of Tom to tease that little boy. 汤姆取笑那小孩,真坏。

thank  

It would have been nice if he’d thanked you. 要是他对你表示了谢意,那就好了。

I thanked him for the position which he had procured for me. 我感谢他为我找到的那个职位。

If he had received the present, he should have thanked her. 如果他收到了礼物,他是应当向她道谢的。

trouble  

I hate to trouble you. 我不愿麻烦你。

I’m sorry to trouble you. But can you direct me to the nearest post office? 对不起打扰一下,你可以告诉我最近的邮局在哪儿吗?  

warn  

He warned me not to touch it. 他警告我不要触碰它。

He warned us that the roads were icy. 他警告我们道路上结了冰。

They warned him against swimming in the lake. 他们告诫他不要在这湖里游泳。