“不过话说回来”英语怎么说?

发布时间:2021-06-01T17:53:43 英语口语
“不过话说回来”英语怎么说?第1张

不过话说回来

then again

but then/then again/but then again “(引出另外情况或相对照的情况)不过,话又说回来”

英语解释为use to say that although something is true, something else is also true which makes the first thing seem less important。

Then again, who am I to judge?

不过话说回来,我哪有资格评论人家?

You're my girlfriend and I don't want you to be upset. Then again, Wil Wheaton's my friend and I don't want him to be upset. This is a sticky wicket.

你是我女朋友,我不想你不高兴。不过话说回来,威尔▪惠顿也是我朋友,我也不想他不高兴,真是进退两难啊。《生活大爆炸》

恕我直言

with all due respect

with (all) due respect “恕我直言,恕我冒昧”,用于礼貌地表示不同意见

也可以说with (the greatest) respect

英语解释为say this before disagreeing with someone when you want to be polite。

Mrs Huber, with all due respect, you're crazy.

胡博太太,恕我直言,你真是疯了。

With all due respect, I don't think praying will help.

恕我直言,我不觉得祈祷会有用。

声明一下

for the record

for the record “声明一下,先声明,说清楚下,顺便说一下”,用于强调要点以引起注意。

英语解释为used to tell someone that what you are saying should be remembered or written down。

For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it.

声明一下,我选的时候不知道它叫什么名字。

For the record, you didn't leave college. You were asked to leave.

说清楚下,你不是离开了大学,你是被迫离开。