pessimistic的比较级形式是more pessimistic，最高级形式是most pessimistic。
1.When the generality of the electorate is doing badly, the mood will grow pessimistic.
2. Not everyone is so pessimistic about the future.
3. We now have a pessimistic but not impossible estimate.
4. To be optimistic or to be pessimistic, this is an attitude!
5. Don't be so pessimistic, this is not like you.
6. Black represents the despair, difficulty or sorrow, but there is no need to be overly pessimistic.
7. His is a pessimistic view of man to which I have never subscribed.
8. Do you subscribe to her pessimistic view of the state of the economy?
9. Her poetry is pessimistic about marriage and woman's place in the family.
10.They are bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous or pessimistic.
11.This is too pessimistic a view.
12.I rational view of things is pessimistic, but I'm still sensitive to life.
13.I have never been basically pessimistic, although I have appeared so to some readers.
14.Because I had always been a morose and pessimistic guy.