shine more 光芒再现;
Something More 多一些，加之，会有更多;
More severe 更厉害，越来越剧烈，越来越严峻，更严重;
More appropriate 比较合适，更合适的话;
More like 多想，有多喜欢;
Nothing more 仅此而已，而已，没有更多;
much more 多得多，更加，多很多;
Sharpen More 进一步锐化，高效锐化;
1. Scientists have collected more data than expected.
2. I am also looking forward to getting more acquainted with immigration law.
3. Some places are more problematic than others for women traveling alone.
4. Having increased our manufacturing facilities, we are advertising to obtain more users.
5. More people will be doing the work with proper supervision and thus, more safely.
6. I am also looking forward to getting more acquainted with immigration law.
7. Having increased our manufacturing facilities, we are advertising to obtain more users.
8. They say they would like to contribute more to charity, but money is tight this year.
9. By the time I was Vice Chancellor, Senate had become a much larger and a much more democratic body.